DialCaller Review is a mobile-friendly, point and click simple, tablet-friendly web app (works on PCs and Macs). If you want to know the technical side of it: it uses Twilio (no copy/pasting API required, it only requires 3 clicks) to link their toll-free number to your business.
1. DialCaller Review – Overview
- Vendor: Satish Gaire
- Product: DialCaller
- Launch Date: 2018-Jan-08
- Launch Time: 11:00 EST
- Front-End Price: $97
- Sale page : Click here
- Nice : General
- Bonus: YES. CHECK NOW
2. DialCaller Review – What is this Product?
More specifically, here is exactly what DialCaller does:
+ Custom Greetings, Call Forwarding & Voicemail – handle call flow however you like.
+ Text-To-Speech –don’t want to upload your own custom greeting audio? Just type it in.
+ Call Recording Functionality – can be enabled or disabled.
+ Unlimited Extensions – you can have a corporate tree as big as you can imagine.
+ Unlimited Mailboxes – have as many users as your business can handle.
+ Unlimited Analytics – track call flow data and see which times are your busiest.
+ 1-Year or 3-Year Hosting & Support – you’re fully covered by our trained staff team.
+ Full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – no questions asked (details below).
3. DialCaller Review – About Author
Satish is an award-winning strategist in the world of marketing and web development. He is the author of 50+ web apps that help business owners to generate more sales activities. Their talented team is renowned for moving web marketing forward and educating marketers.
4. DialCaller Review – What exactly does it do for you?
- Get this software. Review access below. Grab a local or toll-free phone number for $1-$2 per month via Twilio (instructions are inside). Integration with DialCaller takes 30 seconds.
- When people ring your line, they will hear a custom greeting. You can upload your own audio file. You can also use our built-in text-to-speech functionality to have the digital attendant speak the messages that you put inside the multi-tiered call routing prompts.
- The caller gets routed. It can go to a live representative; OR, a voice message can be recorded and emailed to the most appropriate email address according to how you set it up.
5. DialCaller Review – Who Should Use It?
- Since not everyone has one of these, but now you can.. You should take advantage of it before your competition does.
- Even if you’re not tech savvy, you can get it up and running in about 10 minutes.
- This platform is remarkable. Plus, even if you don’t have any kind of online business, they will teach you how to monetize DialCaller (a 7-strategy guide is included).
- Get it while the launch price is still in effect!
6. DialCaller Review – How Does It Work?
Getting leads & sales is the eternal “hamsters wheel” of every business. Some businesses have an easier time doing it than others. One thing that many sales reps will tell you they love the most are inbound leads. Now, there is an app that lets you get more of those.
7. DialCaller Review – Pros and Cons
+ A local cell phone number, standard voice mail greeting, no call routing system
+ A “1-800” toll-free number, custom greetings, multi-tiered call routing system
+ Your subscribers are taking business calls on their cell phone. You can move them from being Business A to being Business B.
+ How many times have you tried to reach a customer support agent, only to discover that the company you bought from doesn’t have the decency to offer their customers phone support?!?
+ Experiences like these can be infuriating to consumers, and they cause business owners to miss out on sales every single day.
8. DialCaller Review – Conclusion
+ Full 30 day money back guarantee.
+ Super low launch price for 24 hrs only.
+ Training videos included.
This is a POWERFUL tool, so please enjoy responsibly
DialCaller Review There’s a timer on the page so make sure you get the rock bottom low price by buying NOW – don’t delay and miss out on the best deal later on…
– a local cell phone number, standard voice mail greeting, no call routing system
- + A local cell phone number, standard voice mail greeting, no call routing system
- + A “1-800” toll-free number, custom greetings, multi-tiered call routing system
- + Your subscribers are taking business calls on their cell phone. You can move them from being Business A to being Business B.
- + How many times have you tried to reach a customer support agent, only to discover that the company you bought from doesn’t have the decency to offer their customers phone support?!?
- + Experiences like these can be infuriating to consumers, and they cause business owners to miss out on sales every single day.